Designer assistant responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support the Designers in preparing for client meetings.
• Greet customers in a professional helpful manner.
• Contact clients with questions or solutions as requested.
• Answer Phones, schedule appointments for designers.
• Coordinate deliveries with shipping department & Contractors.
• Process order paperwork as required.
• Maintain a clean organized showroom with updated literature & recent samples.
Saturday hours are a must.
Our kitchen & bath design showroom is seeking a part time candidate that is energetic, detail oriented and a problem solver to aid in supporting and becoming part of the sales team as we continue to grow. This position will lead to a full time position. Do you have a great sense of design but no training? We are willing to train the right candidate! This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates with design passion. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, committed, and team-oriented with a strong work ethic.
please fill out the form below: